15 July 2013

Winners!

It's been such a great week. Thanks to everyone for all your good wishes and congratulations on the release of Shadow of the Mark. It was such fun and I'm so thrilled to hear you guys are loving the next installment of Megan and Adam's story. You guys are the best.

Thanks for the reviews too. I Love them. Keep them coming. Remember, as a little thank you, if you post a review of Carrier of the Mark or Shadow of the Mark (or both), just send me on the link to your review on GR, Amazon, B&N etc. along with your postal address, and I'll send you signed bookmarks and bookplates for your copies (While stocks last).

Now, it's time for the winners of my release week giveaway! As usual, winners were picked at random by an online randomizer. Winners must contact me to claim their prize within a five days, if they don't I'll have to select another winner. For the three winners of the unsigned copies of Shadow of the Mark, if you guys want a signed bookplate and bookmarks for your copy I'll send you them separately on request.

Winners

Pam M. - Signed galley of Shadow of the Mark & Swag
Sarah K - Signed galley of Shadow of the Mark & Buttons
Deann F - Signed galley of Shadow of the Mark & Postcards
Isabel C - Signed copy of Carrier of the Mark & galley of Shadow of the Mark
Sadaf H - Copy of Shadow of the Mark (Option to request bookplates)
Breana M - Copy of Shadow of the Mark (Option to request bookplates)
Liva V - Copy of Shadow of the Mark (Option to request bookplates)

Thanks again everyone. Winners, please contact me asap (leigh-at-leighfallon-dot-com) and I'll get all your goodies out to you.

All the best and talk soon,

Leigh

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners and congrats to Leigh on two great books (with hopefully more to come??) (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot! Oh well maybe next time :) I just love these covers :D CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. God. I've literally never won anything. This is SO awesome! I'm so excited! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, and congrats to the other winners! :)

    ReplyDelete